April 29, 2019 Posted by Jolita Brilliant 1560
Why people feel more lonely these days than ever?
- Making new friends where you live or work can help. Next time ask if they would like to grab lunch or a coffee together.
- Going out to a community events can help.
- Local networking events.
- Volunteering can help.
- Donating your time, things or money can help.
- Massage can help. Sometimes we don’t have physical ailment, its spiritual ailments that cause us pain.
- Turning of negative news can help.
- Taking up on a hobby can help.
- Sports and exercising, swimming, basketball, movement in general can help.
- Being in the nature, hiking.
- Turning of or reducing social media and increasing real face interactions can help.
- Know or try to find your values.
- Trying to find your true purpose.
- Meditating, or taking up yoga.
- Dancing can help. Since it’s not just the excuse it’s also socializing.
15 Things! What Are Some Fun Things to Do as a Couple In Vermont?
Jolita Brilliant, LMT
Brilliant Massage Therapy