What Are The Fun Things To Do As A Couple In Vermont?
I’ve lived almost 4 years in Vermont now. It’s not NYC, but with some due diligence you can find a plethora of things to do around here! Surprising? Yes it is, but just take a look I am not lying! All these activities been tested by me and my husband! I have listed 15 of them! There is so much more, but it would be too many for today.
- Visit Teddy Bear Factory. It’s a fun activity to do the tour and maybe even make your own Teddy Bear! It’s a lifetime warranty!
- Old Time Photos from Photo Emporium up on church street. My husband was a little bit hesitant but I have convinced him to and he enjoyed it very much!
- Get couples Massage or Massage Class for Couples at Brilliant Massage Therapy. I have thought this class to a great success and every time couples left happy with more knowledge how to give better and therapeutic massage to each other! To help with not just relaxation but some of those stubborn recurring knots!
- Wine Tasting at Shelburne Vineyard. If you are a wine lover this is a place to go! They have a nice variety of flavors and you get to rate them and than you can share your answers with your second half! Fun! You will also receive a nice wine glass for a memory!
- Spirit Of Ethan Allen Cruise Ride! You can choose from history tour, lunch or dinner cruise. They also have live music for evening rides. The food and drinks are actually better than we expected! We really enjoyed to get to know lake Champlain better and see some nice views. Here you can snap some nice photos! The sunset ride is especially romantic. Operates only in warm seasons.
- Hike Mnt Phillo. Regardless that we got married on Mtn Phillo, it is one of my favorite Mountains to visit. You can drive up top if you or your partner doesn’t feel like hiking and still enjoy romantic views! They also have a quiet Mnt Phillo Inn you can stay at that is steps away from the Mountain!
- Ride Rented Bicycles from Local Motion (or bring your own if you are a serious cyclist!) on Burlington’s Bike Path. It is a nice ride along the Lake Champlain Waterfront. Furthermore in the summertime you can also get Creemes by the Echo Museum.
- Get some Ice Cream at Ben n Jerrys Scoop Shop on Church Street. Or drive to Stowe and experience their factory tour! You will be able to see how ice cream favors are created and taste some of the ice cream.
- Talking about sweets. Who doesn’t like good quality chocolate? Lake Champlain Chocolates location on Pine street have free tastings every weekend I believe its 11:00 to 4:00 p.m. Taste some chocolate and purchase some for later! Furthermore they have a store on Church street that has awesome Hot chocolate and ice cream and candy apples!
- See a Comedy Show at Vermont Comedy Club! Fairly new establishment in our Burlington downtown.
- And if you are downtown on the weekend I highly recommend making time for a Burlingtons Ghost tour. You will learn some neat things about this towns history not just about ghosts!
- Have drinks, coffee, a nice dessert of some food at Monarch&Milkweed. They also sell treats with CBD Oil in them! Cannabidiol is known in reducing stress and pain with no mind altering effects of marijuana.
- Have a nice dinner at Hen of the Wood or Leunigs. These two places have the reputation of a more upscale dining in Vermont that serves great cocktails!
- Vermont wouldn’t be Vermont without its Micro breweries! And if you are a beer lover you should definitely consider doing a Brewery Tour! But don’t do a massage class after one of these tours! Because you will be tipsy!
- See a show at the Flynn. Our one and only most known Vermont’s theater. Make sure to get tickets in advance, shows do sell out. Theater is located downtown and it can be nice to go for a walk on Church street afterwards. Enjoy!
Request Side By Side Couples massage here: www.jolitabrilliant.com/contact
Or book instantly one after the other massage at book.jolitabrilliant.com