IS WAXING SAFE?
You’ve probably heard Waxing promotes hair growth; however, this isn’t true. It is actually the opposite. When the waxing guidelines are followed and under the care of a skin professional, waxing treatments reduce the hair growth.
DOES WAXING CAUSE SKIN PROBLEMS?
Waxing does not cause skin problems.
WHAT ARE THE EXPECTED RESULTS?
Our Professional Waxing treatment will make your skin smooth and silky! We have been getting amazing results and testimonials from clients.
We love waxing because it pulls hair from the root and prevents growth. This leaves you skin smooth and slippery.
We have different types of wax available.
TIPS FOR BEFORE AND AFTER WAXING
- Let the hair grow. You want them to be at least a quarter of an inch.
- Exfoliate (until the day of)
- Avoid too much coffee (and alcohol)
- Wear something comfortable.
- Shower and use gentle soap.
- Professional will Apply a Post-depilatory.
- If skin feel irritated – Apply Cold Compresses. Consider Cool Gels.
- Keep the Clothing Loose and the Fabrics Natural.
- Exfoliate and Moisturize at the Right Time to avoid ingrown hairs. Ideally several days after.
- Products with salicylic acid will help to prevent ingrown hairs if you are prone to them. We recommend gentle exfoliation and to apply PCA’s Acne gel after. It can be applied to the face or body, wherever the beak pit prone area is.
Smooth as silk!
WAXING FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
- Facial + Body
- Brows, Lip, Chin
- Under Amrs
- Legs, Arms
- Bikini, Brazilian
NOTE: Please be aware that certain skin care products, especially those containing retinols or chemical exfoliants, and prescribed topical and oral medications, including certain antibiotics may affect the skin and skin abrading may occur. Please share with your provider if you are or recently have used any product that may denude the skin.
Great experience here! Definitely book in advance, the Brilliant staff was great for an anniversary massage ($100 for 60 minutes) and a dual facial ($95 for 60 minutes) worth every penny especially for my first time. Rebekah and Jolita almost made us fall asleep it was so relaxing. Nice quaint space, and they are very clean and safe inside while wearing proper face coverings so you don’t have to and can enjoy your stay.
Incredible bed-side manner! Clean, relaxing and effective quality of service. I have continued to go because it is not just a facial, it is an educational journey to better understand my skin and my desired state. They are so knowledgeable and friendly! Thanks for the outstanding service.
Our On-Line Shop