CBD Oil is Here
CBD Oil Massage
The new CBD Oil Massage is done using oil containing Cannabidiol (CBD). It is one of the most important healing substances in the hemp plant with a strong anti-inflammatory effect without a psychotropic (narcotic) effect. CBD hemp oil can work against convulsions, anxiety, insomnia, neuropathic pain and ulcers.
Who could benefit from CBD Oil Massage?*
- Pain Sensation- Conditions that can result from a disruption to pain system: Fibromayalgia, Inflammation, Chronic Pain, Osteoarthritis, Low Back Pain, Cancer & treatment Side Effects.
- Immune Function- Conditions that can result from a disruption to the immune system: Lyme Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Chrone’s Disease, Psoriasis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Fungal, Bacterial & Viral Infections, Cancer
- Healthy Brain Function & Memory- Conditions that can result from a disruption to a healthy brain function: ADHD & ADD, Autism, Memory Impairments, Dementia, Epilepsy
- Energy Balance, Metabolism & Appetite- Conditions that can result from a disruption to this healthy metabolic system: Diabetes, Obesity, Insulin Resistance, Nausea & Vomiting, Muscle Spasm, Atherosclerosis, Thermoregulation
- Stress Response- Condition that can result from a disruption to a healthy stress response: PTSD, Anxiety, Insomnia, Psychosis, Depression.
Benefits of CBD Hemp Oil*
- Kills or slows bacteria growth (Anti-bacterial)
- Reduces blood sugar levels (Anti-Diabetic)
- Reduces risk of artery blockage (Anti-ischemic)
- Inhibits cell growth in tumors/cancer cells (Anti-psychotic)
- Reduces seizures and convulsion (Anti-profiferative)
- Treats psoriasis (Anti- psoriatic)
- Reduces inflammation (Anti- inflammatory)
- Tranquilizing, used to manage psychosis (Anti- psychotic)
- Suppresses muscle spasms (Anti-spasmodic)
- Relieves anxiety (Anxilytic)
- Reduces vomiting and nausea (Anti-epileptic)
- Promotes bone growth (Bone Stimulant)
- Relieves Pain (Analgesic)
- Reduces function in the immune system (For Autoimmune Disorders)
- Reduces contractions in the small intestines (intestinal Anti-pokinetic)
- Protects nervous system degeneration (Neuroprotective)
*These benefits are known by the folk wisdom. Benefits are not guaranteed for every one from CBD Oil Massage or CBD Organic Hemp Oil use. Results may vary by person due to every one being an individual with different lifestyle choices and genetic make up. Not evaluated by the FDA.
Feedback from my client that I’ve used for one of the first times the CBD Oil: “Knees feel terrific, not sure if it’s the massage on them or the CBD oil or both but they feed great today!” – Bob Cole
You can Add-on CBD Oil to any of your Custom Massage!
If you are a CBD fan and believe in it’s benefits for you, BMT is carrying a 100% pure CBD Organic Hemp oil. You can choose a CBD oil add-on to any of your Custom Massage including Ashiatsu. Me and a lot of other practitioners usually measure CBD oil in 10 Mg dosages (you can choose to add up to 50 Mg per massage topically). The oil is 100% pure and extracted from Organic Hemp Plant.
You can purchase a CBD hemp oil full bottle at my massage office for your own use instead of purchasing by one dose each time you get a massage. You can also bring your own balm or tinctures which can be used. This store (cvdvt.com) also carries various other CBD and medical THC products(for licensed patients), it is just steps away from my office, please mention that you found them through Brilliant Massage Therapy!
CBD is not THC
This is not THC Cannabis Oil Massage but CBD Organic Hemp oil. It will not impact your mental state, besides the relaxation and other benefits.
And it does not has narcotic properties unlike the THC. (THC is not legal in Vermont unless you carry a medical licensed for its use). There is no THC containing products available at Brilliant Massage Therapy. Even thought CBD oil has no known side effects you should consult your doctor if CBD Massage Oil is right for you.
Have a Brilliant day!
-Jolita Brilliant, Nationally Licensed Massage Therapist, located in Burlington, Vermont