What is A Fantastic Massage Therapist?
With so many massage centers and therapists to choose from, how will you know if you’re booking in with a great therapist? Or are they mediocre ones? Here are a few tips on choosing a fantastic massage therapist for you.
The Fantastic Massage Therapist
- A fantastic massage therapist will go out of their way to make you feel relaxed and welcome, especially when it is your first time attending a massage session. They will ask you lots of questions. And they will also let you ask any questions that you need to. Asking questions is to make sure that you’ve put it at ease right from the start.
- Fantastic therapists maintain their energy throughout the day. It takes a strong person with incredible stamina to give many treatments in a row. If you’re lucky enough to find a fantastic massage therapist, you’ll be able to trust that even if you book the very last appointment of the day. The pressure will be as intense as it needs to be. And they’ll be as enthusiastic as if they’ve just started their work.
- Fantastic therapists know when to chat and when you need some peace. A top-quality therapist is experienced or well-trained enough to spot the shy and not interested in talking through treatment and can also accommodate the talkative client who might also be nervous but deals with their nerves by talking a lot. In that case, they might try to calm the chatty client down so that they enjoy their massage a little more!
- Fantastic therapists always offer you a glass of water after a massage. No exceptions. While some massage therapists will advise you to go home and drink lots of water, if a therapist is excellent, they will already have a cool glass of water on hand after your massage.
- Fantastic massage therapists know all about excellent customer service. A tremendous therapist will treat you like the valuable individual you are. You’ll feel that your time and needs are respected, and you’ll never feel as if you’re an inconvenience. There are always times when a therapist might run over, have to cancel, or there could be another issue. The mark of a great therapist is how they deal with this; if they apologize, don’t try to shift responsibility, and sorts out any problems with good grace, you’ve got a good one. If they blame other staff, won’t accept responsibility and give you confidence in their ability to deal with any issues you raise, it could be time to find a new therapist.
Our Massage Therapist
Suppose you’ve decided that now is the time to make a real commitment to your well-being, an excellent decision! And if you’re thinking of including regular massage in your schedule, congratulations! You’ve made a great decision.
We have a bunch of fantastic massage therapists on our team! It is essential to know each of them and their specialties so you can book an appointment accordingly. Call us now or book a session online if you feel you need the service of our fantastic massage therapist.
Brilliant Massage & Skin