Day spas are a place you go for the day to get massages, facials, and body treatments, like sea salt scrubs and mud wraps. They’re called day spas because, unlike destination spas or resort spas, you don’t spend the night.
We started of as a single therapists massage therapy practice, but since than we have grown to offer more services, expanded our operation hours to 7 days a week and added more excellent professionals to our business. Currently we have 4 comfortable and spacious treatment rooms. We have the restroom and a waiting area, also we have a separate entrance and exit.
Day spas come in a huge range of styles and personalities, from small village day spas with two treatment rooms to 35,000-square-foot extravaganzas with hydrotherapy tubs, Vichy showers, and an elaborate spa menu.
What is a SPA? Technically this is what is a spa:
Day Spa Requirements and what we have and don’t currently.
- A quiet, peaceful atmosphere – check
- Robes and slippers (some small spas have no locker rooms and have you change in the room), – sorry guys besides no shoes policy once in our premises, we have no required slippers or robes policy, but we do have disposable slippers and a robe available if you’d like one while you step out of your treatment room to use a restroom or any other reason.
- A full menu of massage, facials, and body treatments. – check, we do have highest quality massage and facials, but we do not offer body scrubs or body wraps at this time.
- Professional massage therapists and estheticians- check.
- Private treatment rooms with fresh linens- check.
- Professional spa products- check.
- A relaxation room with tea- we have water and hot tea cups available if you’d like!
- A scrupulously clean facility- check.
- In large spas: Secure lockers, steam room, and sauna- nope, we do not have lockers but you can leave your belongings in your treatments room, and coats/shoes on the available racks. We keep doors locked while we are in treatment form any walk-ins and public.
- Snacks- check. Ask for more if you are hungry. Besides mints and candy that is available in every room we have some other small goodies stocked away.
Not all day spas give manicures and pedicures or do hair and make up services. We do not offer nail services, offer only make up services currently and hair on demand with advance notice only.
Would like a relaxing, pain relieving massage therapy session for one or two or a results driven facials? Or make up for your wedding? We are the place.
Brilliant Massage Therapy, LLC