September 29, 2019 Posted by Jolita Brilliant 4189
How to Blush, Contour, and Highlight?
Blushes make the cheeks look rosy!
- When using blush, you have to get the best color to match your skin tone. All blushes do not look right with every complexion, so find one perfect for you. For example, if you have a darker skin tone, you will need a brighter blush. If you have a lighter skin tone, you will need a darker blush.
- Blush should be used last when applying makeup. It should be your final step; think about it; you can’t put blush on before your foundation; it’s used to add the finishing touches.
- If you overdo it with the blush, here’s a good tip: you can use translucent powder to dilute it!
- Use a blush brush to apply it correctly! Sweep lightly at the “balls” of your cheek and try not to apply too much.
Bronzer is used to contour your face!
- Choose a bronzer that fits your skin tone. It should be two shades darker than you.
- The best way to apply bronzer is with a brush.
- Apply your bronzer to your cheekbones, jawline, and forehead.
- A great tip is to apply your bronzer lightly and blend it very well!
Highlighter is used to give your face a natural glow.
Highlighter is my favorite thing to apply to my face. It adds a nice sparkle, especially in the photos!
- The cool thing about highlighting your face is that you can use it in so many different areas. Generally, people highlight under their brow bone to open up their use more.
- You can use some highlighter on the bridge of your nose to bring attention to the midsection of your face.
- You can mix it in with your favorite moisturizer to create a glow across the face.
- You can also use it to brighten up dark spots on your face!
Brilliant Massage & Skin