The Difference Between a Jelly Mask and a Hydrojelly Mask?
Wondering what the difference is between a Jelly Mask and a Hydrojelly Mask?
A Jelly Mask contains Algae and Clay. The Jelly masks are mostly made with purified alginate, while the Hydrojelly Mask is made from beneficial algae(that doesn’t contain clay) and infused electrolyte technology.
Jelly masks start off in powdered form and are activated with purified water for each application. As the water mixes with the powder, it forms a liquid “jelly” that is applied to the area. After about 15-20 minutes, the hydrojelly solidifies, creating a vacuum seal that pushes all the beneficial, yummy ingredients into your skin’s pores. After that, it can then be peeled off with little to no residue.
Esthetician Explains what is Jelly Mask and a Hydrojelly Mask. The Difference
Hydrojelly Masks Available at Brilliant Massage & Skin
Pure Himalayan White Tea
- Good for all skin types, sensitive skin, Anti-acne, anti-blemish
- Minimizes skin irritation, rashes, inflammation and redness
- Regulate skin’s natural sebum production and reduces open pores
- Promotes smooth, translucent skin complexion
- Returns vigor to dry, aged skin
Brightening Complex Mask
- Good for all skin types, hyperpigmentation. sun spots, aging spots, discoloration and melasma
- Limits overproduction of melanin
- Illuminates the skin to reveal a subtle glow
- Reduce pigmentation and diminish the appearance of age spots, blemishes and discoloration
- Good for all skin types, sun damaged skin, dry skin and dull skin
- Helps eliminates free radicals and damage to the skin
- Promotes anti-aging properties due to its high concentration of Vitamin C
- Increases collagen levels and boosts skin fulness
Egyptian Rose Hydrojelly
- Good for all skin types, fine wrinkles and uneven skin tone
- Illuminates the skin to reveal subtle glow
- Returns skin firmness and suppleness while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and diminishes the appearance of age spots, blemishes and discoloration
all retail hydrojellys: https://jolitabrilliant.com/product-category/esthemax-hydrojelly/
Brilliant Massage & Skin