Personally Dedicated To Providing The Greater Burlington, VT Area
The Highest Quality Pain Relief And Relaxation Through A Comprehensive List Massage Therapy Services
Your Custom Massage Can Be Created Based On:
Deep Tissue Massage and Advanced Deep Tissue Massage
Cupping Massage- Myofascial Decompression (Glass/Fire; Silicone/Suction; Face; Sports; Anti- Cellulite and more)
Hot Stone Massage
Bamboo Therapy Tools
Post/Pre Natal Massage
Thai Massage Techniques
For couples: one after the other appointments only, for side by side couples massage can recommend someone else, inquire if interested. Thanks
Health and Lifestyle Coaching (Life/Work Balance; Relationships; Career; Healthy Weight and other)
When was the last time you received the attention you deserve?
Regular massage does not only relax and soothe the body, but also the mind.
Below are the available options, all of which will create for you an extraordinary experienced tailored to your individual needs.
*ATTN: Card used to reserve the booking is not being charged at the time of booking; it is used in a case of a No Show. You must present a form of payment (check or cash in person, or card (2,5% fee) in person, payments also can be taken by phone or e-mail invoice. If you are looking to buy a GIFT please see options below.
Option 1: I can accept the pre-payment for the appointment you are booking for someone else by phone (802-825-4116). (Tips allowed)
Option 2: The payment can be accepted by Square.Inc invoice sent to you via e-mail, invoice must be paid prior to the appointment. (Tips allowed)
Option 3: You can visit Brilliant Massage Therapy’s On-Line Store to Pre-Pay for the appointment. (No tips option)
Option 4: The eGift card option below, if you would like to E-Mail a gift certificate. (Has a small transaction fee).
Give the gift of massage
The duration of your massage session begins and ends with hands-on time – not from when you enter the room, unless you are 10 or more minutes late to your appointed time. Thus plan to come in 5-10 minutes before your appointed time.
Massage benefits are cumulative, and as such, it is recommended that you return every one- two- four up to six weeks to enjoy the fullest results from the treatment.
Ways To Save On The Massage
- Pay with check or cash. It will save 2,75% card fee.
- Ask to purchase 5 or more massage package deal and get a 10 % discount or 10 minutes extra to each of your purchased appointments.
- When you arrive check in with your mobile phone on Facebook at BMT or Yelp at BMT get complimentary 10 min Free to your massage or 10% off your order!
- Leave a review on Brilliant Massage Therapy social media and receive 10 mins complimentary to your next appointment.
- Talk to me about the recurring regular customer discount, applies to people with necessary frequent massage needs. People with chronic pain, students with financial limits and similar that schedules recurring appointments.
To secure your appointment you might be asked to provide your credit/debit card number to put on a secure file. At least one day cancellation notice in required to avoid a charge, you might be charged a full cost for a no show. Thank you.
Benefits Of A Massage
Each individual appointment will be structured to focus on the specific needs of the client.
Massage therapy and treatment work can dramatically help or eliminate many different conditions (though it can not help everything). Here is just a short list of some conditions that benefit from massage therapy, manual therapy, and/or treatment massage:
In general, however, all of my massages reduce stress, take away muscle tension, pain and tightness, and allow the body to absorb more oxygen. In doing so, it will remove toxins, and increase range of motion.
You will also benefit from increased immunity, enhanced sleep quality, the release of endorphins, a decrease anxiety, greater energy, and improved concentration.
Massage therapy can provide relief for the following:
- Bad Posture, Postural Distortions, & Functional Scoliosis
- Aches & Pains
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Arm, Wrist, and Hand Pain
- Upper & Mid Back Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Leg and Knee Pain
- Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toes, Claw Toes, Mallet Toes
- Golfer’s Elbow, Tennis Elbow, Medial Epicondylitis, Lateral Epicondylitis
- Trigger Finger and Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Headaches, Migraine headaches, and Tension Headaches
- TemporoMandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMD) (a.k.a. Jaw Soreness, TMJ)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder
- Sciatica & Piriformis Syndrome (a.k.a False Sciatica)
- Strains & Sprains
- Sleeping Disorders
- Shin splints
- Achilles Tendonitis
- and other conditions.