Personally Dedicated To Providing The Greater Burlington, VT Area
The Highest Quality Pain Relief And Relaxation Through A Comprehensive List Massage Therapy Services
Deep Tissue Massage and Advanced Deep Tissue Massage
Hot Stone Massage
Thai Yoga and Table Thai Massage
When was the last time you received the attention you deserve?
Regular massage does not only relax and soothe the body, but also the mind.
Below are the available options, all of which will create for you an extraordinary experienced tailored to your individual needs.
Cupping will be offered starting Mid- November, 2017
*Card information during reservation is for the reservation hold only, you must have card or other form of payment present after your appointment, otherwise I have to mark your appointment as a no show in order to charge the card placed during reservation. You can visit Brilliant Massage Therapy’s On-Line Store to Pre-pay for the appointment– good to use if you are buying a massage for someone else. Also payment can be accepted by phone or by Square.Inc invoice via e-mail. (Also see the eGift card option below!)
Give the gift of massage
GiftCards are available for the purchase in person, however if you prefer not to stop by to pick up a physical card, you are welcome to place an order online for a eGift here! Thank you.
The duration of your massage session begins and ends with hands-on time – not from when you enter the room.
Massage benefits are cumulative, and as such, it is recommended that you return every one- two- four up to six weeks to enjoy the fullest results from the treatment.
Ways To Save On The Massage
- Ask to purchase 5 or more massage package deal and get a 10 % discount or 10 minutes extra to each of your purchased appointments.
- When you arrive check in with your mobile phone on Facebook at BMT or Yelp at BMT get complimentary 10 min Free to your massage or 10% off your order!
- Sliding-Scale fee might be agreed upon for certain individuals with regular massage needs. Please discuss this with me in person if it applies to you. Thank you.
To secure your appointment you might be asked to provide your credit/debit card number to put on a secure file. At least one day cancellation notice in required to avoid a charge, you might be charged a full cost for a no show. Thank you.
Benefits Of A Massage
Each individual appointment will be structured to focus on the specific needs of the client.
Massage therapy and treatment work can dramatically help or eliminate many different conditions (though it can not help everything). Here is just a short list of some conditions that benefit from massage therapy, manual therapy, and/or treatment massage:
In general, however, all of my massages reduce stress, take away muscle tension, pain and tightness, and allow the body to absorb more oxygen. In doing so, it will remove toxins, and increase range of motion.
You will also benefit from increased immunity, enhanced sleep quality, the release of endorphins, a decrease anxiety, greater energy, and improved concentration.
Massage therapy can provide relief for the following:
- Bad Posture, Postural Distortions, & Functional Scoliosis
- Aches & Pains
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Arm, Wrist, and Hand Pain
- Upper & Mid Back Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Leg and Knee Pain
- Foot Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toes, Claw Toes, Mallet Toes
- Golfer’s Elbow, Tennis Elbow, Medial Epicondylitis, Lateral Epicondylitis
- Trigger Finger and Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia, and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Headaches, Migraine headaches, and Tension Headaches
- TemporoMandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMD) (a.k.a. Jaw Soreness, TMJ)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder
- Sciatica & Piriformis Syndrome (a.k.a False Sciatica)
- Strains & Sprains
- Sleeping Disorders
- Shin splints
- Achilles Tendonitis
- and other conditions.